While we couldn't take photos of the actual packaging lines, I was able to get some pictures of the lobby and the outside area.
Couple interesting tidbits I picked up from the tour:
1. For every day an employee works they get to take home three pints of seconds ice cream.
2. They sell about 50 flavors, every year they retire flavors that aren't selling well and come out with new flavors.
3. They test their ice cream to make sure it's consistent throughout the pint. They slice a pint in half.
4. They found one of their CEOs by having a national competition where anyone could send in 100 words as to why he/she should be CEO.
5. They take a local pride in their business.
I've included some photos below from the tour. Notice their mission statements.
Post a Comment