...with no notice.
My bee supplier told me that they would call the day my package bees were shipped. This morning on my way to the airport for a day trip to Dulles, the post office calls to let me know the bees have arrived. Putting aside the shock, plan B is in action.
1. Family member to pick up the bees this morning.
2. Drive out to the Hamptons tonight at 7pm
3. Install the bees with flashlights at 9pm
4. Drive back to Westchester
5. Fly to Las Vegas 8am Friday morning.
This should be fun.
Pictures to follow