Sunday, June 04, 2006

Replacing my rowhouse staircase (5 of X)

Well I'm back, I've taken some time off due to a new job which I'll detail in another post. With the new job, we're moving and now I really have to get the stairs done.

This Saturday and Sunday I finally made some serious progress. I've got 2 coats of primer on the risers and stringers. The stairs were stained and polyed earlier this month.

Their coming out well I think, the final coat of glossy white will go on this week.

staircase taped for riser paintingstaircase taped for riser paintingstaircase taped for riser painting

0 comments: